Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Career Fair

I was surprised when I saw that number of companyes that were there.
Realy, this good oppurtinity for all of us that we are on study process and one day we have to find good job.

For this, our University take care, and I thank tham wery much. We ( with Tola ) wrote our information at 6 companyes that are in relative with our faculty.

But, I liked the organization of the fair because that day our university was the center of all of students, companyes and others from Tetovo.

One big Like, even here, in Blogger....

3 comments:

  1. Dear Venn`

    Yup, it was marvelous, seeing all those companies at out University, I really enjoyed and as you said Venn` it was a great experience for us, because it is also a good opportunity for us to find a job easily... Yup, both of us wrote our information at 6 companies, believing they will consider us as a candidates for a job, and STILL I`m waiting for some phone calls that they should ( already ) made us!!! :-P Anyway, it was great to be there, and walk around to see what in the future we will be able to work to!
    Cheers
    TOla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Veni, I too agree that this was a great opportunity for the students to hunt jobs and try their luck nad great event to keep students motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear colleagues,

    thank you for your comments. I like your ideas for career fair.

    Rilind you missed something good.

    Let's hope that next year we will to hunt good position.

    ReplyDelete