Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Time to kill

I know,

now all of you are suprised with this post. Everyone can be, even me...
I named this post like it is because I want to share one movie description with all of you.

I read the book named Time to kill by John Grisham, totally I love this author. Now I read something else from his showcase, The client is on my hands now, and who like to have Grisham books, tell me I'll bring a cd with pdf books.

Now, I can relate this movie and the book with ESP 2.
I was amazed with the plot of Great debaters, and I wanted to share a movie with same problem, discrimination case. Here you can find good debate cases, court confrontation and some parts that everyone of you will need. I accept, the final and the best part of the movie was so thrilling and emotive for me and that moment I startet crying. It was my last time crying ( 20 july 2011 )

Watch it, you can learn much from this move for debate cases....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7f-BgDgpmE

thank you for your attention...
V.


sir (:


5 comments:

  1. Stop violence Veni.

    When I saw the title of the post I was suprised and said to myself "Who made my friend nervous". I saw the movie and is great one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Venhar,

    Thanks for the link, I will watch the movie as soon as I find some time to kill!

    Best,
    Luiza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha dear colleagues and professor Luiza,

    is not such horror situation. The movie is great as Rahim said, but the title have to be vibrant and special because there are so much movies... and we live competition life.

    See it....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Venhar

    Thank you for posting this link here, I will watch this movie as soon as possible because it seems to be interesting.

    All the best,
    Zeki

    ReplyDelete