Thursday, May 10, 2012

I can't believe...

Dear colleagues,

all together you were on our simulation interview for american vissa but on Wednesday I was on real interview. You can imagine this one :
waiting for two hours,
with aproximately 100 other students on line, nervous, tired and you are waiting for your name to be called. I was in the last group because of my name. Oh my GOD. There was one chinees people in front of me but in the middle one huge window. I was standing there trembling and all power of my voice was dissapeared. The first question was : Where do you go ? I respond : Ohio, sir.
2. In which city ? Sandusky, sir
3. What is that place ? Amusement park, sir
4. Aha, and what do you have to work there ? Employee housing host, sir
5. What is that ? A kind of supervisor, sir
6. What do you study ? Communication Sciences, sir
7. Ouu, What is that ? Public relations and Journalism program
8. Ahaa, Why you study with that program ? and my face was like this.... :O

After 2-3 seconds, he said HAVE A NICE.... and me, exited and tired, Thank you sir....

After that, when I was at exit door. I wasn't realy sure that I have a visa. I can't believe this fact, till I'll see my passaport with vissa.


All the best !

V.

15 comments:

  1. Hi Venhar,

    Thanks a lot for sharing your impressions. I am sure you were great. Did you repeat sir sir every time, Venhar?

    Looking forward to hearing from you on Monday!

    Luiza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Luiza, for good words.

    We had one training before the interview for questions-answers and for that they told to us: after every answer you need to say sir.
    The candidates before me used that phrase and were in bad position because i didn't like this phrase but... i said ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Venn`

    hahahaha this was so funny, sir, sir, sir, sir, sir, and sir, sir.... anyway, I`m glad you made it...

    Cheers
    TOla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Madam TOla,

    let's see the result and not the instruments :P

    yours
    Venhar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Venn`

    I totally agree with you :-)!

    Cheers
    TOla

    P.S. I`m not ,,Madam``, maybe ,,Mazmazele`` (it`s not spelled in the right way, anyway, hope you got it) :-)))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Lindi! But, are you sure that this is the right way of writing this word?

      Delete
  6. Thank you sir for sharing your story sir, and sir ,congratulation to you sir, I hope you have an amazing time in the land of freedom, sir ;-P.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear everyone

    I found out that the spell of the word ,,mademoiselle`` that Lindi said was the right one!

    Cheers
    TOla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Venhar,

    I am so happy that your post made your friends start blogging the way I want you to blog. Thanks Rilind and Fitore for your comments.

    Venhar, how did you feel when using Sir. Sir all the time?

    Yours,
    Luiza

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Venhar

    You have done it. You are living the American dream!
    I am happy for you.

    Yours,
    Zeki

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Venhar,
    It doesn't seem like the best interview experience but I'm sure you did it great. Anyway, from these things we learn a lot. Now you have the experience, you have an american visa in your passport and YOU are in United States. That's so amazing. I wish you to have a great time there and all best!

    Respect,
    Vjosa

    ReplyDelete