Tuesday, April 24, 2012

After the party

Hello colleagues,

I hope that all of you are in good mood, especially you Barcelona fans.Kidding.
Now I'm writing to you to emphasize my mid term results.
The question were so logic and clear. For that I can say " I study communications science ". Learning the material automaticaly direct from the script, on first sight is not healthy and on second hand we need to write things on our own. As communications students we need to write our opinions and one question from that quiz was our oppurtinity to write our statement. The question was about leading and neutral question. I like this question because there i wrote my sincerely answer. Now I can do difference between Jargon and Slang, because we had to answer on that question. As we know, when you write something formaly you cannot forget. For that, i remmember all the answers.

Thank you for this oppurtinity, dear professor Luiza

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post Venhar. I am sure that the more we practice the material the longer it retains in our memory.

    Too bad I didn't see the football match, I was busy translating! But, I am so happy that Barcelona lost.

    Best,
    Luiza

    ReplyDelete